Friday, April 13, 2012

Eat Fresh!

I bet you know who's slogan that is!  Recently Subway has been popping up in a lot of reality tv shows.  I have seen Subway in Pawn Stars and Jersey Shore.  I don't mind when they are shown eating Subway sandwiches....I love me some Subway! However, when they promote the product by acting it makes me not want to eat Subway because it's a commercial in the middle of the show I'm watching!  Check out this Subway product placement I found on Youtube...I think it's terrible!  But it is a clever way of getting around zipping and zapping of their commercials.



Click here for the best slogans of all time...some are funny and others bring back memories.  Kind of crazy how marketing plays with our emotions!  How do you feel about product placement and endorsements within tv series?


No comments:

Post a Comment